|Envisaged Minimum facilities
- Capacity to process 3600 KLPD of fluid for separation.
- Formation water separation, treatment, storage & safe disposal facility via Water Injection station.
- Crude Oil dehydration facility to bring down BS&W < 0.2 % (w/w).
- Storage capacity of minimum 6000 KLs for Crude Oil.
- Effluent treatment Plant of minimum 1600 KLPD capacity.
- Crude Oil pumping facility for transportation.
- LACT (Lease Automated Custody Transfer) facility.
KAVIN’s Scope of Work
Phase 1 – EPC Tender release
- Basic Engineering & Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
- Preparation of EPC Tender document and internal estimate for EPC tender and arrangements for holding the pre-bid conference and clarifying to bidders.
- Evaluation of bids for technical and commercial compliance and submission of the scrutinized bids for OIL’s comments/approval.
- Selection of EPC contractor jointly with OIL and awarding of contract to EPC contractor.
Phase II – PMC
- Review and approval of Detailed Engineering.
- Inspection and Expediting services
- QHSE Monitoring, Supervision and Certification of Construction work
- Getting statutory approval through EPC Contractor
- Settlement of post contractual issues including finalization of ‘Change Orders’.
- Conducting training for OIL personnel
- Pre-commissioning and Commissioning supervision
- Final Certification of the OCS after Trouble free Trial run of the whole plant for 3 months.
Phase-III : Trail run
- Trail run of the OCS along with OIL’s engineers and EPC contractor etc.