|Phase 1 – Pre Award of EPC tender
- Review of Basic Engineering Package (BEP)
- Revision of Detailed Cost Estimates.
- Finalization of Scope of Work for releasing EPC Tender
- Preparation of Technical Bid Document.
- Assisting ONGC in Pre-bid Conference.
- Preparation of replies to bidders queries, if any.
- Technical Bid Evaluation and submission of scrutinized bids to ONGC’s comments/ approval.
- Selection of EPC Contractor jointly with ONGC and awarding of contract to EPC contractor
Phase II – Phase 2 – Post Award of EPC Tender
- Project Management of the EPC work after awarding.
- Review and approval of Detailed Engineering documents produced by the EPC Contractor.
- Review of Soil Investigation report and Contour Map.
- Review and approval of Foundation Design and allied civil and structural works.
- Review and approval of Construction Drawings
- Certification of AS BUILT drawings.
- Assistance to ONGC in vendor pre-qualification and conformity of specifications as indicated in the bid document/ standard specifications.
- Assistance to ONGC in replying audit queries on technical matters.
- Technical Assistance in regard to various approvals to be obtained for the project from Statutory Authorities.
- Assist ONGC in preparing the replies to the various queries from Statutory and Government authorities.
- Settlement of post contractual issues and finalization of ‘Change Orders’ after completion of the total EPC Contract.